Well it was a warm and then completely wet weekend here on the Left Coast. I stayed in for the most part and actually got stuff done. Imagine that!
Anyway, the Question of the Week is:
“What animal would you NOT want to be reincarnated as?”
Last week’s question, What would your three wishes be?, got some GREAT and even heart-felt responses!
- Rich, beautiful forever, and extremely smart. - Tina T.
- I only have one wish split 3 ways & its happiness for my friends, family and myself. - April McK.
- I would love if you (me, Cougar) would move to Chicago, that bad animals ruled the world, and that every sentence was followed by “where’s the mom” - Christina R.
- I wish I was in the Army still. - Rafe P.
- My #1 wish would be to spend one more day with my aunt Renee. - Kristy M.
- I wish that my moms Alzheimer’s would disappear. I wish that my daughter will continue on the successful path that she is on. I wish that my Romeo will show up this year! - Jacquie O.
- But the winner was Lesley S. with the classic, “I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I were a baller, I wish I had a girl if I did, I would call her.”