I am beyond thrilled to have an exciting opportunity to share with you! This internship is only has a spot left, so if you fit the criteria apply today!
Internship 1 – The Foundation
Recently Left Coast Fashion met with The Foundation, one of the industries HOTTEST fashion sales agencies in the nation. The Foundation is looking for highly motivated sales interns to assist our West Coast sales team in Downtown Los Angeles.
This is the chance to work with some of the hottest brands in an ridiculously cool setting. See the list of brands here:
The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help brand managers grow new and existing account base, penetrate new markets and develop & maintain business relationships with customers
- Research, identify and contact potential buyers
- Update and maintain customer files in contact management systems
- Make sales calls, visit retail stores, attend trade shows, and maintaining sample lines
- Schedule market & trade show appointments with leading accessories buyers
- Assist with upkeep of the showroom & with special projects as assigned
- Must be at least Junior to recent grad with Fashion Sales, Marketing, or Business Major
- Must have prior fashion retail sales experience
- Must be able to commit to at least 3 days a week and 6 hours per day for 4 months
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must own lap top, Mac preferred
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Photography by Bryce Fisher of FisherFotografie