So apparently Left Coast Fashion has received its first nomination for an award of any type. Fitting, its happens to be the One Lovely Blog Award.
I looked into the award and couldn’t find any information on where it came from, and it seems to originate just from the idea of spreading some love to those you admire. I can dig that.
I would like to thank Chelsea & Cortnie, the two young ladies who run Life & Sunshine, for their nomination of Left Coast Fashion. I’ve been reading their blog ever since they liked something of mine and I saw that they were from California as well. I have to support others here on the best coast, right?
Now I am bound my nomination to share seven somewhat unknown things about myself. Here goes:
- The whites of my eyes are actually pale blue/grayish.
- My ethnic background is the perfect blend of Irish, Scottish, Native American, German and African American. I stay tan all year long, but like my good friend Carla likes to say, in the winter we’re “olive gone bad.”
- I made a brief, but funny, appearance in Gene Simmons Family Jewels Season 2, episode 12.
- I met Perry Reeves (Mrs. Ari Gold from Entourage) one time in Miami. I walked right up to her because I thought I knew her…we started to talk about how each other looked so familiar. Turns out I just recognized her from her role in Old School and didn’t put two and two together, haha!
- My favorite color is orange. I know exactly the orange that appeals to me most by RGB and CMYK.
- I’m a huge fan of Brazilian samba. Bebel Gilberto and Stan Getz have produced some of my favorite every day music. That’s of course when I’m not listening to rap.
- I’ve broken over 20 bones in my entire life. I am (or used to be) very, very accident prone, lol!
Also per this nomination, I have to pay it forward and nominate 15 or so bloggers that I admire. I think that’s a bit much, so I’m going to give you my Top Ten list:
- Belles and Rebelles
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion
- DESIGN LOVE FEST
- Love & Rosen
- Of Rogues and Gentlemen
- The Sartorialist
- The Style Goddess
- Tina T’s Reviews
- Dominican Farts
- Walk in Wonderland
And that’s it folks! I wonder when they’ll be handing out the awards…