Trust me, I’m not one to air out my dirty laundry and certainly not in uber-public realm like the blogosphere, UNLESS its in the best interest of my readership. And I believe this to be in your best interest, so listen up!
Recently I was on the receiving end of a swift, unexpected and brutal kick to the heart. I had pieced together some nice little lovely treats for the perpetrator that without your help will go in the trash.
What’s more fun than putting cool stuff in the trash? GIVING IT AWAY. FOR FREE!!
You have the chance to win:
- A first run of Emily Schuman’s new book based on HOTTEST blog the web offers, Cupcakes and Cashmere. I pre-ordered this sucker and it delivered EARLY. Yay. It actually looks like a good buy, if I had the stomach to read it.
- A pink Neoprene Sleeve for a 17″ Mac Book Pro. Cushiony soft and pretty.
- A pink Thermo Snap Case by Incase for iPhone 4 or 4S. This is SO cool…it picks up your body heat and transforms the outside of your phone.
- Incase Capsule In Ear Headphones. Pink, of course.
This prize package is worth over $150!! And that’s right, I’m just GIVING. IT. AWAY.
How to WIN:
At the bottom of this page there are many ways to spread the word about this incredible giveaway. Each time you share the love, you will get love by way of one entry!
- Reddit: Share this on Reddit under Giveaway, Love, or any other mushy Reddit community title
- Leave a comment below stating why I should pick you!
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/cougartweets - be sure to tweet “@cougartweets I would never break your heart!”
- Tumblr: leftcoastfashion.tumblr.com - follow and reblog the giveaway link
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leftcoastfashion - “Like” and leave a comment about how you would never break my heart
- Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3740788/left-coast-fashion
- Instagram: @instacougar - make sure to like pictures and comment so I know you’re there!
If you choose to do all of the above, you will be entered in the contest SEVEN times (each will guarantee you one entry). This giveaway will run for one week only, ending at midnight EST on Thursday, July 19, 2012. The winner will be contacted and announced by July 23, 2012.
If I don’t think that enough love has been shown I reserve the right to extend the deadline one more week to prolong the pity party.
Help me light a proverbial match and be rid of these tokens of misplaced affection.